***ONLY 4 TICKETS LEFT***
Come with us as we return to the Steam Yard in Andover Hampshire this August for what promises to be a real feast of fashion and beauty. An event that will aim to push boundaries and deliver you a brilliant day of learning, creating images fit for publication. Come with us on a journey that will teach and show you how to get fantastic photographs, using the very unusual backdrop that is an environment that has stood still since the mid 1950's. Produce images fit for any fashion based publication, website or of course club competitions. A perfect mix of hybrow fashion and industrial heritage will ensure you interesting and evocative images.
Immersing ourselves into the inspirational surroundings of this wonderful location with all it has to offer we will use its historical locations as our backdrop to create images that jump out and bring you a twist of fashion meets heritage. This event is not just for making amazing imagery, we have planned the day for the enthusiast and keen amateur photographer that not only strive to make great pictures but also wishes to further the knowledge of their equipment, approaches and techniques.
This event is open to 15 photographers only.
What to expect:
- 3 Beautiful Models - Ivy, Becky & Eva
- Stunning and interesting surroundings
- An abundance of props
- A photo opportunity everywhere you turn
- Masses of atmosphere
- Wonderful period backdrops
- A fully immersing day
We will explore, discuss and put into practice the following, during the event:
- Creative approaches and compositional ideas
- Shooting for magazines & competitions
- Using models inconjuction with your lens apertures to create impact
- Getting the best out of your lens and using depth of field
- Shutter speed, aperture and ISO’s for ‘people’ photography
- Shooting hand held
- Using a reflector with natural light
- Using constant light sources
- Using a live model and directing your subject
During the event there will be sufficient opportunity not only to record the inspirational scenery but also to speak with us on a one to one basis. We will have review sessions throughout the day to ensure that everyone has made the best of their time with us with short Q&A sessions and image reviews.
Things to bring along:
- Your camera
- Spare battery
- Your favourite lens/lenses
- Flash Gun (not essential)
- Spare memory cards (lots)
- Something to make notes with
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor photography
This event will start at a very reasonable 10.00 with coffees and introductions. Shooting will start soon after and we will work on location until lunchtime. With lunch being an informal affair when we can use the time for Q&A. Our afternoon session will see us work through to around 16.30, giving us plenty of shooting opportunities.
Event cost £125.00 per person.
Please note, images are for illustrative purposes but our models are the 3 girls at the top, Ivy, Eva & Becky.